Website Sadup Softech
Job Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Sadup Softech is a team of bright individuals who share a passion for excellence in transforming businesses to incorporate technology-driven solutions for existing & evolving business challenges. We take great pleasure in cultivating relationships with our clients and, in the process, making an impact on business growth. By offering a wide range of trained views and client-valued technical perspectives, we aim to provide agile solutions, increase profitability and add value to our clients’ work.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spending by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation, and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing the effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via Google Ad Words, PPC, SEO/SEM, Display Ads, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Facebook Ads.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments, etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimization.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- You must have good knowledge ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- Knowledge of Social Media/ Viral Marketing, App Marketing, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Startup Experience, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You must have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You should be a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You should possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit sadupsoft.com.