Job Role: Software Engineer
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future. Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Experience with programming languages like Python; Python experience is big plus
- Ability to troubleshoot software problems and analyze software behavior
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Keen interest in open source software development
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit global-redhat.icims.com.