Job Role: Software-Engineer
For a long time, we have felt that enabling frictionless transactions is a major problem and nobody seems to be doing it right. We decided to tackle it ourselves. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni, Razorpay aims to revolutionize money management for online businesses by providing clean, developer-friendly APIs and hassle-free integration. We offer a fast, affordable and secure way for merchants, schools, ecommerce and other companies to accept and disburse payments online, own a fully-functional current account and avail working capital loans.
- The Individual will act as the customer-facing advocate for Razorpay’s suite of Products and help the prospects in the technical implementation.
- Candidate should have a deep understanding of the entire product suite.
- Candidate should be up-to-date in the technical knowledge and in-depth understanding of any coding language is a must.
- Candidate would be responsible for implementation of the solutions provided by Razorpay for the Key Clients.
- Responsible to represent Razorpay from platform integration perspective with prospective merchants
- Accountable to ensure successful implementation of platform integration between Razorpay and Merchants
- Support the reactive queries and requests being raised by Merchants within an agreed turnaround time and quality standards
- Read and respond on integration and platform documents shared by prospective customers.
- The individual will act as a key feedback channel for customer’s product requirements/expectations and will close the loop with the Product team on the same.
- In the case of product customization requests from the clients, S/he would help validate the requirements.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit razorpay.com.