Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Across India
We at RAROME tackle some of the most critical aspects of school management and reducing School staff workload. By doing so, we know that School teachers nurture the young minds of tomorrow and the School support staff enjoys using RAROME engine’s superior apps. Our innovative solutions are aimed at providing the best of School ERP features and safety measures to school-going children.
- Interact with Web Services: WCF & REST
- Design and implement solutions based on architecture and business requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Collaborate effectively within team and across teams (mostly with QA and Support Team)
- Develop, & Test ETL Processes using Mulesoft to ingest data from multiple places, transform it into a common format, update target location
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of additional languages besides Java would be preferred
- Management. Understanding of Cloud Computing & Wireless Protocols, Restful services, and JDBC, XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc).
- Good knowledge of Configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Weblogic, Jenkins and Maven linters.
To apply for this job please visit www.rarome.com.