Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand product architecture and functionality.
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plan for functionality and system testing.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
- Automate test cases with an established automated framework.
- Execute automation suite in QA and Production environments and publish the results.
- Seek for continuous improvement in existing automation establishments.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for automated feature list.
- Along with automation, create expertise in assigned platform component, product or feature area.
- Good knowledge of any public or private Cloud platform.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in testing distributed backend software architectures.
- 1+ years of work experience in test automation of multi-tier Enterprise and/or Cloud, SaaS applications.
- Hand-on experience in Java programming and/or Python is required.
- Hands on experience of Selenium, Postman, RestAssured.
- Good to have knowledge of Robot framework knowledge.
- Experience with microservices architecture using Kubernetes and Docker containers is a plus.
- Comfortable with CI/CD build processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with build management tools like Git, Bamboo, Jenkins.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.qualys.com.