Job Role: IT Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists, and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
- Plan, design, implement and support global VoIP infrastructure.
- Support network comprised of Cisco Unified Communications
- Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack for Office 365, Exchange Online, Skype Online, MS Teams, One Drive
- Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
- Exchange Server and O365 migration and deployment experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Evaluate and implement new technologies.
- Perform upgrades, new installations, enhancements, and configuration changes as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent documentation skills.
- Industry Standard Certification required such as CCNA/CCNP Voice
To apply for this job please visit jobs.qualcomm.com.