Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
QuadLabs Technologies is a premier travel technology solutions provider with a focus on delivering world-class technology products to the travel industry. We began our operation in 2006 with an office in India and now have other offices in Brazil and UAE. Our products empower Retail Sales, B2B Reseller, Tour Operator and Business Travel, intermediaries. We understand the needs of the travel market in diverse geographies and are uniquely equipped to deliver the best in class products with the shortest time to market.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Manage development and support projects under specified practice
- Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
- Supports cross-training of the resources for optimal utilization. Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
- Implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
- Expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
- Provides inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
- Manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
- Command on Skill sets of Android with 1-3 years hands-on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
- Android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
- Well Conversant on Android along with another mobile platform for Mobile Application Development and integration.
- Exposure SLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
- Exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
- Knowledge; expertise of Project Management principles, methods; techniques.
- Experience in client-server, web services, n-tier architecture.
- We should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.quadlabs.com.