Job Role: ASP.Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience :3 – 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 24th July – 26th July 2019
Walk-In Time :02:00 PM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad
Purple Talk, Inc., is a global leader in consumer and enterprise-grade digital products and solutions. Over the years, we have developed numerous solutions in the social, mobile, cloud and big data, that has helped leading brands be at the forefront of digital innovation. PurpleTalk offers its various services through its two divisions- [x]cube LABS and [x]cube GAMES. Cube Games is the specialized gaming division of PurpleTalk and has popular games like StarTrek Trexels, Madagascar- Join the Circus! and Tap Zoo etc., to its credit.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Proficient in C# programming.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
- Good understanding of MVC.Net and Web API implementation.
- Experience in SQL Server, Database concepts like Query Optimization, Index Design, Tuning, T-SQL.
- Familiarity with WCF, AD authentication/OAuth, Microservices, Web sockets, etc.
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM, SOA, etc.
- Knowledge about LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, XML/JSON.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Good to Have Skills:
- SignalR implementation.
- ASP.Net, .Net Core, WPF knowledge.
- Security concepts Encryption/Decryption (like AES-256).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, TFS.
- An idea about Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge about SOLID principles.
PurpleTalk, Plot No. 11, 12th Floor,
Watermark Technopark, Survey No. 9,
Whitefields, Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500084.
To apply for this job please visit www.purpletalk.com.