Website Prowide Solutions
Job Location: Bangalore
We are a full-service software companion, proficient in creating strategies, designing, developing, launching, and maintaining all kinds of mobile, web, and tablet-based applications. As a startup ourselves, we understand exactly what an entrepreneur is looking for when it pertains to self-funded and seed funding companies. We work with bootstrapped innovators and entrepreneurs who face great challenges and help them attain their goals. Unlike a lot of companies who send you cumbersome quotations, we do it at little or no cost.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
To apply for this job please visit www.prowidesolutions.com.