Job Role: Salesforce Developer
Meeting the business demand for engaging, high-impact business applications while standing out from the crowd is no small task. We understand that because for 40 years we’ve empowered thousands of customers to solve their business challenges. Enterprises thrive because Progress provides the best products to develop high-impact business applications securely and reliably, while automating how you configure, deploy, manage and scale those apps on premise or in the cloud. As the premier provider for organizations ranging from global enterprises to SMBs, everything we have—our people, technology, experience, continuous innovation and R&D investments—are here to take you from where you are, to where you want to be. That’s why more than 100,000 enterprise customers, a three-million-strong developer community and more than 1,700 software vendors have been moving their businesses forward with Progress since 1981.
- Good in Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System
- Hands on experience on implementing Lightning Components and Basic Knowledge on LWC
- Salesforce commerce cloud experience.
- Having knowledge on Coveo, Jira, Aha , etc, will be a plus
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant
- Expertise in using REST API’s, SOAP Web services, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in Process Automation,Lightning Flows and Communities.
- Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy.
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodology
- Salesforce Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes and APIs
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.progress.com.