Job Role: Full Stack Developer UI
Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Meeting the business demand for engaging, high-impact business applications while standing out from the crowd is no small task. We understand that because for 40 years we’ve empowered thousands of customers to solve their business challenges. Enterprises thrive because Progress provides the best products to develop high-impact business applications securely and reliably while automating how you configure, deploy, manage and scale those apps on-premise or in the cloud. As the premier provider for organizations ranging from global enterprises to SMBs, everything we have—our people, technology, experience, continuous innovation, and R&D investments—are here to take you from where you are, to where you want to be. That’s why more than 100,000 enterprise customers, a three-million-strong developer community, and more than 1,700 software vendors have been moving their businesses forward with Progress since 1981.
- Lead development of a modern Chef Infra User Interface
- Teach, mentor, and learn from your team of world-class engineers
- Build testing pipelines to validate software changes in complex environments
- Collaborate with various stakeholders of the project including product management, UX, other teams as well as customers
- Take on responsibility for and iteratively drive the successful implementation of an area of the product
- Support improvements to our core product, tooling, and development processes
- Work on issues and improvements in our tools critical to the success of Chef’s customers and the broader Chef community
- You have experience in backend technology such as Ruby, Python, Go, NodeJS or Java.
- You possess strong CS fundamentals and are adept at designing world-class software.
- An independent self-starter with a willingness to learn new things through experimentation and research.
- Optionally, comfortable with cloud-based platforms and tools such as Terraform and Docker.
- You believe quality is part of the process and not an afterthought – we are well-rounded engineers, not developers who handoff to QA
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.progress.com.