Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Mumbai
Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance, and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transaction processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
- The Trainee Software Engineer – Web Application ensures that development activities are done efficiently without any bugs.
- Module programming, unit testing, and integration testing
- Quality management of own work
- Review of code, documents and test cases
- Mandatory Skills: WebService(Restful API), Spring, hibernate/Mybatis
- Working experience in REST Web Services with JSON/XML
- Good understanding of WebSphere Application Server, Oracle
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Proactive in solving issues
- Proactive in learning new skills
- Process Adherence
- Good communication (email/oral) skills
To apply for this job please visit www.pelican.ai.