Website Paper Plane
Job Role: UX Designer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
Over the past 10 years, Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing – we call it Performance Design. We support our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting of Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions, and of course, their own customers. At the same time, we help top rung Indian firms fulfill their pledge to customers by enhancing their online presence, services, and product interfaces to make them more stunning, usable, and intuitive.
- Create/Understand/Refine a client brief before conceptualizing your design solution.
- Obtain client/market research data through customer visits, user interviews, Questionnaires, analytics, and other reporting mechanisms.
- Analyze user research data to understand user needs/frustrations,
- Develop interaction models, communication systems, user personas & audience segments, storyboards, scenarios, and tasks.
- Work with User Experience Analysts and other team members to conduct workshops (with clients & users) to understand business objectives & user needs.
- Analyze competitor strategies to help customers adapt and evolve existing marketing strategies.
- Gain and communicate knowledge of online trends and persuasion techniques.
- Academically qualified in Interaction Design, HCI, or related design field.
- Minimum of 1 – 5 years experience in user experience design or application interface development.
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in User Interface design best practices.
- Expertise in commonly used User Experience patterns, methodologies concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in designing useful, usable, accessible, branded, and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Experience in being involved in user-centric design methodologies across large projects.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and quality is a must.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit paperplane.net.