Website Optra Technologies
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 04th June To 07th June 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Pune
Optra Systems is a Data-driven Intelligence Company leading initiatives within healthcare, life sciences and medical devices market segments. Optra Systems solutions and services harness data for transnational and clinical research, generate real world evidence for pharma, and provide expert product engineering for medical device and laboratory automation organizations.
Optra Systems is an ISO-certified organization with a strong internal domain expertise and a global-delivery model. Optra Systems serves Fortune 100 to startup companies, reducing product Time To Market (TTM) for applications, devices and assay development, mobility and wireless deployments, and advanced analytics at a much faster and more affordable rate.
- Full stack developer with excellent hands-on experience in Java programming and related frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge on Core Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate/JDBC, web-services, Restful APIs and
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Shell Scripting ,Perl or Python skills are preferred.
- Must have deployment knowledge of such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Must have knowledge containers such as Docker, kubernetes.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Good communication, interest & willingness to solve problems and overcome limitations.
- Java, J2EE, Angular.
5th Floor, IT-4, Plot no. 2,
Blue Ridge Township, Near Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Phase-I, Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057.