Website Optirisk India
Job Role: Software Test Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Location: Chennai
OptiRisk India is the Indian arm of OptiRisk Systems UK, which is an ISO 9000 company operating in the United Kingdom. Our mission is to help businesses capture value through Computational Optimization and Risk Management Solutions. To this end, OptiRisk offers training programs, Optimization Software tools, and ‘bespoke’ solutions. Although OptiRisk mainly focuses on catering to the needs of the Banking, Finance, Securities, and Insurance (BFSI) industries, it also caters to the needs of other industries.
- Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- Execute test cases.
- Bug reporting tools exposure.
- Ability to test applications in a short time.
- Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
- Good knowledge of software testing tools.
- Knowledge of manual testing, stress testing, and performance testing.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Testing Experience with web-based applications.
- Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements
- Experience in testing tools such as WinRunner, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, JMeter is preferable.
- Experience in bug tracking tools such as Bugzilla is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical
- The ability to work as a team player is essential
- Must take initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications are a plus.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.optiriskindia.com.