Job Role: Technical Analyst
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact, and process speed.
- Work on medium to complex customer issues and with Escalation Management as & when needed,
- Work towards achieving individual and overall Global Technical Support (GTS) Initiatives & Goals,
- Authoring Technical Documents (Knowledge Articles, or KBAs) & Champion Toolkits that will create a self-serve knowledge base,
- Mentor new engineers on both technical and process aspects, conduct KT sessions as applicable,
- Takes initiative in team building & development activities.
- Proficiency in Operating Systems – Windows, Linux
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Skills
- Log Analysis
- KCS Knowledge and experience in creating KB documents
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Cloud applications
- knowledge /Understanding of OTDS
- Understanding of Networks and Protocols (HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
- Nice to have: Familiarity on document / content / process mgmt. software
To apply for this job please visit opentextats.avature.net.