Job Role: Software Engineer-UI
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Partner with business team in building a state-of-the-art new solution that provides an easy to use and customizable reporting solution that can be effectively used by business and technology teams for their status reporting requirements.
- Follow SDLC best practices such as continuous integration, automated unit test, and regression testing, etc and focus on end to end quality of the delivery.
- Work collaboratively in a team with fellow developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
- Partner with technology and business teams to understand the current reporting workflow, come up with innovative solutions for incremental value add to existing workflows and invest in strategic direction
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.
- Be able to perform level 3 support for the application instance that is running in Production.
- Exposure to the database with a good understanding of pl/SQL and database constructs as a part of development or support capabilities.
- Experience with writing tests suites and tests using JUnit/Jest.
- Experience with responsive and mobile web development a plus.
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- An aptitude and interest in both technology and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Highly motivated and interested in following up on detailed business or technical issues and understanding the functional and technical impact of any change
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.