Job Role: QA Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Ahmedabad
The Internet is a prominent platform for promoting a business’ products and services to its customers across the globe. Hence, a well- designed website is the most important tool to attract customers. An ideal website; along with its development, must have a visual appeal, user friendliness as well as the rich content. eLayers interact’ve is the answer for all these necessities! eLayers interactive, is a specialized web development and offshore outsourcing company based in India. We focus on the requirements of our clients and work hard to provide 100% satisfaction. Our firm is involved in offering services like web design and development services, search engine optimization, open source development, extension development and many more.
- Test executions, defect reporting/classification/prioritization
- Liaising with developers on a daily basis.
- Test Cases preparation and analysis
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Test databases, identify errors and highlight necessary modifications.
- Bug Tracking
- Build Acceptance Reports or Certification Reports
- Risk and Quality Assessments in conjunction with Senior Software Test Engineer
- Prepare QA Release Checklists
- Provide quality feedback for go/no go meetings and rollouts
- Act as a second level member of the core project team
- Interact with a client for status, issues, and reporting.
- Design, develop, automate and execute test suites for the underlying platform and our web application
- Understand the existing website and own given modules from a Quality Assurance perspective
- Design and develop reports for testing as well as customer delivery
- Required qualifications
- BE/ME/MCA Computer Science degree
- Experience in developing and executing test suites
- Exposure to the full software Development lifecycle
- Experience in data warehousing and reporting applications a big plus
- Bright, congenial, open-minded, productive
- A high degree of self-motivation and flexibility with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- The ability to interact creatively and achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic small company environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply for this job please visit www.elayers.net.