Website Info Logitech Systems
Job Role: Mobile application developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Infologitech’s complete LBS solutions leverage proven technological innovations and platforms that have been deployed around the world in the toughest of environments. Powering world-class business solutions, Infologitech products and services are built around applications for business efficiency and to help businesses grow, using the latest systems and processes. As a reliable location-based service provider, Infologitech ventures to deliver end to end LBS solutions including white label applications, mapping, and content.
The role involves building apps for businesses and integrating with other apps and APIs as part of comprehensive web and mobile solutions. The work would include driving and adapting existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms. The candidate is part of the core team and works closely with other departments to brainstorm new app deployments and recommend changes and enhancements to exist mobile applications.
- Fluent in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, and C++.
- Objective-C and C++ programming, usability & user-interface (UI) design, game & simulation programming, mobile app portfolio assembly, database & OS fundamentals, and mobile media marketing & deployment.
- Experience in developing code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, mobile application development, mobile computing, computer science or a similar programming-centric field of study.
- Candidates may want to bring with them a portfolio with samples of completed mobile applications and their best programming projects.
- Projects require frequent revisions and enhancements, so the candidate needs strong communication skills to better interact with project managers, clients, and team members.
To apply for this job please visit www.infologitechsystems.com.