Website Pixels Infotech
Job Role: Junior Web Designer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 2years
Job Location: Hyderabad
In a world where the business has no geographical boundaries, the web has come to play a formidable role. It’s what drives businesses to succeed, consumers to buy, brands to reach out to more people and above all, keep the market place buzzing. Its where we come in, Pixels Infotech is a company of talented and creative professionals who also know a thing or two about what makes your business work in the competitive market place of today. Providing a range of services from Website Design to Website Development, E-Commerce, SEO, Web Hosting, etc, we go the extra mile for our clients, to ensure that success comes to their business.
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites, intranet sites and emailing marketing campaigns.
- Create graphics and code that adhere to GCU’s style and brand identity.
- Translate visual prototypes into launch-ready code.
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms.
- Complete website build-out from Photoshop to functional HTML.
- Contribute to the overall Web Communication Strategy and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or 2 years of equivalent business related work experience in the area of web design and/or online advertising design.
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop preferred
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way to provide training to staff and faculty.
- Excellent knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design.
- Knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.pixelsinfotech.com.