Job Role: WordPress Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Location: Ahmadabad
At Ommune, we provide web development, software development, testing and maintenance outsourcing services along with consulting services; we also believe the key to success to be delivery of superior results combined with passionate commitment towards the client, all done at reasonable prices.
- Developing WordPress themes/plugins and custom functionality
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Working closely with internal team to understand and formulate solutions to client needs, and interacting
- closely with external teams of developers
- Supporting and interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Using bug tracking, project tracking and SVN software
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Expert in WP theme and plugin development using WordPress standards.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
- Works both independently and with other developers
- Drafting functional specifications
- Coding WordPress themes
- Experience using SVN software and GIT.
- Writes well-documented code
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit ommune.com.