Job Role: Software Engineer
National Payments Corporation of India National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India. The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
- Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms..
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit career.npci.org.in.