Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Delhi
At Nexus, we offer an ample amount of opportunities to our team members that allow them to thrive in their professional careers. From training under expert supervision to availability of the latest tools, we strive to offer the most feasible resources to our team members. We also accelerate perpendicular and horizontal growth of our team members by ensuring a challenging environment that allows them to push themselves and expand their horizons.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Create beta and staging sites for review and feedback while maintaining backups and track GIT.
- Complete the assigned task as per the given deadline.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Create and maintain code comments for each code segment.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites as per the latest trends.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems identified by the manager/ end-user / QA.
- Understanding of MySQL as DB.
- At least, 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong command over OOP (Object-Oriented Programming).
- Good knowledge and experience of PHP, (preferably) the usage of Laravel.
- Clarity about MVC concepts.
To apply for this job please visit www.nexuscorp-ltd.com.