Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Behind every successful venture, there’s a team of people working hard, innovating, and thinking smart. Nexia Commerce is the kind of company where barriers get eliminated, boundaries are pushed to the limits, and limits are redefined. Our aims involve creating opportunities, tailoring unique solutions, and spreading open-source knowledge. While creativity and beauty of designs represent our key objective, nevertheless, we have been offering businesses with a high level of business integration services, E-marketing, E-strategy planning, and IT applications.
- Execute tests for all technology platforms.
- Create and execute test cases, manage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Follows defined validation process and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing when appropriate.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolutions throughout the testing process.
- Document traceability between testing and system requirements documentation.
- Contribute to testing process improvement activities as needed.
- Experience working with multiple software validation lifecycles and with accepted software testing methodologies.
- Good understanding and experience in API Testing
- Expertise in any of the automation tools like Selenium, Appium, JMeter, etc
- Understanding of SQL and the ability to write and execute queries that will assist in the verification of data on the back end.
- Experience with test automation and demonstrated ability to assess/analyze manual processes for migration to automated processes
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
To apply for this job please visit www.nexiacommerce.com.