Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Behind every successful venture, there’s a team of people working hard, innovating and thinking smart. Nexia Commerce is the kind of company where barriers get eliminated, boundaries are pushed to the limits, and limits are redefined. Our aims involve creating opportunities, tailoring unique solutions and spreading open-source knowledge. While creativity and beauty of designs represent our key objective, nevertheless, we have been offering businesses with a high level of business integration services, E-marketing, E-strategy planning, and IT applications.
- Testing and Implementing Applications.
- Creating Customer Workflows.
- Maintaining User Roles and Security.
- Providing Technical Plans to Business Teams.
- Conduct Workshops.
- A solid understanding of computer science, from algorithms and data structures to high-level design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with the Force. com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce
- Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
To apply for this job please visit www.nexiacommerce.com.