Website NE Global Tech
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
NE globaltech is a world class technology company offering Products and Services in the areas of Semi-conductor, Software and IT Managed Services. It is in a Start-up mode. Currently with a Design and Development Center in Imphal and a Sales office in Bangalore. Shortly, a second Design and Development Center will be coming up in Guwahati.
The two Design and Development Centers are located in two Tier 2 cities with all the conveniences and world class amenities. Connected to the outside world by two International Airports, and numerous flights of various Airways, both Guwahati and Imphal are very easily accessible for our clients. The cities have few 3 star Hotels to accommodate a host of clients at a time. Guwahati, being the gateway to the North-East, is very business friendly, and is connected very well to the State capitals of the NE States. For leisure and week-end get-aways, these cities are only a few hours away from lovely mountains, rivers and lakes with gorgeous, picturesque sceneries,that will give our clients, memories they can take home.Eg. Arunachal, Shillong Loktak etc.
- Analyze requirements and develop technical design for applications.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and documenting solutions
- Responsible for design and implement RESTful web services for a business requirement to support multiple clients
- Participates in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle to implement complex applications/technology solutions.
- Applies Agile practices for successful, sustainable delivery of software solutions.
- Effectively functions and communicates within a software development team consisting of designers, developers, quality assurance, product management and project management members.
- Ensures that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices and performance.
- Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment and Source Control Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field.
- At least 2+ years of development experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies (JMS, EJB, Servlets)
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (SOA, ReST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, JUnit, integration patterns.
- Experience in developing solutions using Open Source software tools like Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, SVN and GitHub
- Experience implementing schema and queries in an RDBMS
- Experience in SQL/Oracle query troubleshooting/performance tuning
- Experience in managing and coordinating offshore and onsite teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies a plus
- Good knowledge of industry standards/best practices surrounding all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using Agile practices such as TDD, XP, continuous integration, unit testing to deliver solutions
- Experience with performance testing/tuning is a huge plus
- Experience in Version One Software a plus
- Knowledge of Angular JS is plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in ‘Media and Entertainment’ industry desirable
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.neglobaltech.com.