Job Location: Hyderabad
Navtech was founded in 1998 and is a part of the privately held, $2 billion Navayuga group of companies headquartered in Hyderabad, India, and operations in more than 10 countries. With more than 13 years of experience, we are one of the leading technology staffing and IT professional services company helping clients manage critical technology initiatives. Navtech is focused on creating value for our customers with innovative solutions.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Strong at software development, with a good understanding of SDLC and methodologies like waterfall, agile, etc.
- Object-Oriented Programming, Core Java, Hibernate, etc.
- Strong at generating quality and effective code and at conducting code reviews.
- Strong at RDBMS and DB Programming, and at the technologies Oracle, SQL Server.
- Technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.
- Good at requirements analysis, and with exposure to product development.
- Generating documents like Requirements Analysis, High-Level Design, Low-Level Design, etc.
To apply for this job please visit navtechindia.com.