Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
NatWest Markets provides financing, risk management and trading solutions across three product lines: rates, currencies, and financing. Our customers include financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns, regional banks, hedge funds, and fund and asset managers. We’re always evolving, to help our customers stay ahead of the changing market landscape. One thing that doesn’t change, however, is our focus on giving them what they need.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications, and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
To apply for this job please visit jobs.natwestmarkets.com.