Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Muvi enables media content owners to easily monetize their Video/Audio content beyond the borders of traditional advertising. We do this by offering a self-service white-label platform, using which media content owners can launch their own Multi-Screen Video and Audio Streaming (Live & On-Demand) platform in a matter of just a few minutes and at ZERO upfront investment! Muvi works on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and charges a very low monthly fee in return for content owners to be able to use its platform and services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in Java/J2ee.
- Roll out new features, and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Optimize existing functionality for improved response times
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Searching creatively for the best solution, while building for the end-user
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup proof-of-concept implementations of ideas and present them to internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of programming experience in developing web apps using Java/J2ee or framework like Spring
- Strong expertise in Core Java, Collections
- Hands-on Experience in Microservices, Spring Boot, and other Spring components
- Knowledge of containers and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of architecture and design concepts, object-oriented design, and techniques. Exposure to design patterns is expected
- Strong knowledge of database modeling and design
- Strong experience in API design and REST-based services
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.muvi.com.