Experience: 1-4 years
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Muvi enables media content owners to easily monetize their Video/Audio content beyond the borders of traditional advertising. We do this by offering a self-service white-label platform, using which media content owners can launch their own Multi-Screen Video and Audio Streaming (Live & On-Demand) platform in a matter of just a few minutes and at ZERO upfront investment! Muvi works on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and charges a very low monthly fee in return for content owners to be able to use its platform and services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 1 to 4 years of experience in native Android development
- iOS experience is preferred to have
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, and databases
- In-depth knowledge of scalability, systems engineering, design patterns, and algorithms
- Great product sense and design sense
- Candidates local to Bhubaneswar preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.muvi.com.