Website MRR Soft Pvt Ltd
Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 08th June 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Nagpur
MRR Soft is a global software firm that develops flexible ecommerce and educational software focused on who truly matters: the customer.
- Assist in the design and development of Software Solutions using various Dot net frameworks.
Utilize understanding of the full software life cycle and strong knowledge in Design Methodology UML.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s).
- Support business development activities. Must understand the MRR Soft quality process and apply the same while executing tasks.
- Developing applications based upon customer requirements and industry standards.
- Interacting with test/quality assurance engineers to define test plans, identify and reproduce defects and provide fixes as needed.
- Effectively communicate and present all the output to project team.
- Interact with clients to identify their needs and define projects objectives.
- Research standard extensions/solutions for common business applications.
- Perform usability testing and assessment for projects, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as high-priority, participating in client calls for status updates and
- updating the same to the junior team members for rapid delivery.
- Experience in web development activity using .Net framework.
- Expertise in Windows Forms Applications, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows
- Communication Foundation, .NET – Integration Technologies.
- Good team player and independent worker.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Extensive experience in relational database.
- Strong R&D and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Working knowledge of mobile development activity.
- Working knowledge of web hosting solution on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore onsite development process.
1st Floor, Alpha block,
B-wing Central Facility Building,
W-Building, Mihan, Nagpur – 441108.