Website Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
We believe capital can work to benefit all of society. We make this belief a reality by putting clients first, leading with exceptional ideas, doing the right thing, and giving back. We know that the talent and points of view of diverse individuals built our legacy and shapes our future.
Client Reference Data Documentation is a critical component of trade processing and proper risk management for Morgan Stanley. For example, documentation is directly used for collateral and credit management. Other documentation is used for compliance with Tax Law, Anti Money Laundering, and Customer Information Programs. We have built a Client Reference Data platform that provides OCR and structured content extraction services for existing documentation by leveraging machine learning techniques and cutting-edge technologies like MarkLogic. Our business and technology strategic agenda is to continue to invest in these technologies over the next few years
- Java/C#/.Net/WPF, Spring and Web Services
- Strong command over Data structures, Algorithms, and Object-oriented programming concepts
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Database exposure – MarkLogic NoSQL DB, Sybase
- Exposure to Unix/Linux environment
- Scripting languages – Perl, Python, Shell, etc.
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.