Job Role: Application Development
Morgan Stanley For more than a decade, Morgan Stanley has focused on integrating sustainability into core businesses and support functions. We execute innovative solutions that address complex environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues on behalf of our clients to help drive revenue opportunities, and take a forward-looking approach to sustainability in our operations and disclosure.. Since our founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley has consistently delivered first-class business in a first-class way. Underpinning all that we do are five core values. Everything we do at Morgan Stanley is guided by our five core values: Do the right thing, put clients first, lead with exceptional ideas, commit to diversity and inclusion, and give back.
- Hands-on development experience in Python. Additional experience with Java, C#, or Typescript would be an asset
- Highly technical and passionate about SDLC tooling and processes
- Familiar with the tools of the trade ? experience working with multiple SCM systems, code review systems, issue tracking tools, build tools, test frameworks, code quality tools, CI systems, and IDEs
- Experience working as a developer on a large-scale project in an agile, globally-distributed environment
- Interested in getting to bottom of things – to understand how they work and why
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.