Website Morgan Stanley
Job Role: UI Developer/Full Stack
Experience:2 to 5 yrs
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
The candidate will be responsible for implementing, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for execution strategies, improving scalability, performance, and efficiency of the strategies. Become specialist in specific areas and provide consultancy and feedback to internal clients, developers and Project Managers. Support Functions. Act as an escalation point for Production Management Level 2 support teams. Perform Level 3 support activities and root cause analysis using Morgan Stanley’s designated tools, processes, and procedures.
- Strong technical background in software development
- Experience designing, writing and deploying low latency/high throughput systems in C++ using STL/Boost/Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development practices
- Must be able to tackle problems based on limited information, be able to seek out solutions and work through problems.
- Good quality English speaking is essential as there is regular interaction with peer teams and internal clients in other regions. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to minimize misunderstandings and to ensure fast and accurate dissemination of information.
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.