Website Morgan Stanley
Job Location: Mumbai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
- Work with Test Manager and other Test Analysts to plan and execute testing tasks
- Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability and testing implications
- Identify and create test scenarios, design and develop test scripts in Quality Center and Jira
- Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
- Participate in the test case Peer Review process
- Setup test conditions prior to script execution.
- Execute test scripts and document the results in Quality Center/Jira.
- Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through the lifecycle of creation to resolution
- Identify and automate the right set of cases to build the regression test for the project partnering with the horizontal automation team. Execute automation as needed during the test cycle.
- The candidate should have programming skills in C# or Java or work on at least one of the Front End automation tool: UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Protractor.
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills
- Direct experience as a QA Tester focused on manual front end testing.
- Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of web and client-server applications.
- Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
- Proactively takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.