Job Role: IOS Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Founded in 2004 by senior managers from leading technology organizations, MLOGICA is a technology and product consulting company. We are headquartered in Orange County, California, with development centers and sales offices in California, Texas, Oregon, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and India. We have designed, implemented and managed mission-critical business applications, databases and systems for large commercial enterprises, mid-market businesses and public sector organizations. Our clients include major companies across all industries in both public and private sectors.
- Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery.
- Analyze the code and ensure feature enhancements comply with existing development methodologies and standards.
- Collaborate with team to help develop the vision for new features & problem resolution or challenges faced, providing creative and technical insight throughout the project.
- Ensure memory is managed effectively along with appropriate documentation. Ensure code is easily comprehended.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and ensure maturing feature enhancements in existing application.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable degree.
- 4+ years of overall software development experience: 2+ years with iOS software development using Objective C and Swift, working with Cocoa pods.
- Experience with delivering apps that are published to and through the App Store.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must have experience with IDEs such as xCode.
- Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Hands on experience with databases including Mongo DB, MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL and Oracle etc.,
- Strong Experience with Amazon AWS APIs
- Experience development with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
- Experience with source control tools, such as Git
- Experience in developing social media sharing applications.
- Extensive experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with third-party iOS libraries.
- Experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS, Jquery and other JS frameworks).
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.mlogica.com.