Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience : 1-3yrs
A 20+ years old company with 1000+ successful project executions for over 500+ global clients – these numbers are as much a reflection of our ability as they are of our tenacity and steadfastness. We have served numerous clients in their mission-critical projects, and have played our part well in enabling them to emerge as premier companies in their field of work.
- Complete subtasks and/or tasks under the direction of manager as part of a larger technology effort or initiative.
- Develop an understanding of Tableau & SQL technology approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Develop artifacts, as required and ensure documentation meets/exceeds IT standards.
- Participate in project team meetings and provide status updates, as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate activities and findings in both oral and written formats.
- Source data from a data warehouse running on SQL Server.
- Work with system owners to determine proper business requirements & data and table relationships
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist in the creation of Tableau dashboards and reports to consume the data in the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Work with report users to validate business requirements and ensure proper data is available
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit apply.mindfiresolutions.com.