Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bhubaneswar/ Noida
Mindfire Solutions started in October of 1999, with the purpose of providing expert software services globally, and has steadily grown to its 1000-seat facilities at 2 engineering centers. In its heart and soul, Mindfire is a software service provider, with an unrelenting focus on small-team offshore software development using Agile methods for distributed teams, all amid a unique Mindfire culture.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stakeholders in the client’s organization and in Mindfire to build and maintain software solutions.
- Get specifications/wireframes/ mockups and translate them into scalable, high performance, robust web apps!
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as per the best practices.
- Very comfortable with daily standup with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Exposure/experience in agile development practices
- Open to learning-related technologies and expected to work on any of the projects with core java development, web application development, API (SOAP/REST) development, Development on RAD platform (Servoy), Reporting.
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Excellent in Java, JavaEE.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more framework Spring / Struts
- Good experience with an active account on Git, Github/Bitbucket or similar SCM tools.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Knowledge and skills in static code analysis and performance management tools [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Databases: Expert level skills in one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- ORM: Good exposure to Hibernate or similar ORM framework.
- Exposure to Release, Build Management, Deployment steps, and methodologies
- Reporting: Good knowledge of Jasper / Pentaho
To apply for this job please visit www.mindfiresolutions.com.