Job Role: Support Engineer
Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies. We believe in what people make possible Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Database skills for SQL Server Development / SQL Reporting services.
- Experience in network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.