Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
As a member of the Micron Engineering Services team, you will have a crucial role in enabling the success of Micron engineering and product teams. Our team provides modern development infrastructure tools to engineering teams throughout Micron. The teams we empower work on sophisticated firmware, software, and test capabilities that deliver system-level Micron products such as SSDs.
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continuous improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Work in a shift-based rotational schedule
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
- 0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.micron.com.