Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
As a member of the Micron Engineering Services team, you will have a crucial role in enabling the success of Micron engineering and product teams. Our team provides modern development infrastructure tools to engineering teams throughout Micron. The teams we empower work on sophisticated firmware, software, and test capabilities that deliver system-level Micron products such as SSDs.
- Works with diverse groups of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign-off, etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding, etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support the team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Education – Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, high-performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding of data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem-solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.
Join Us for More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.micron.com.