Job Role: DevOps Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
As a member of the Micron IT Engineering Services team, you will have a crucial role in enabling the success of Micron engineering and product teams. Our team provides modern development infrastructure tools to engineering teams throughout Micron. The teams we empower work on sophisticated firmware, software and test capabilities which deliver system-level Micron products such as SSDs.
- Experience with processes and tools that support software/firmware build, test and release (continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment; CI/CD)
- Software design, development, and testing experience (esp. Python, Groovy or similar languages; REST API interaction; Selenium testing)
- Shell scripting (Bash) and Unix/Linux/Windows OS familiarity
- Experience debugging complex web-application problems (browser, web-application, database, OS, network)
- Experience coaching, mentoring and/or training engineers in multiple geographies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Knowledge and experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, qTest, SonarQube and/or similar tools
- Experience with data reporting and visualization such as Tableau, Jira eazyBI
- Familiarity with Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration
- Knowledge of C programming, firmware and/or embedded software systems development
- Knowledge of authentication services, identity-based role management techniques, cyber-security, and information security.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.micron.com.