Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 28th Feb & 01st Mar 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM On wards
Job Location: Bangalore
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (Desktop) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
- Professional software development experience in ASP.Net (3.5 or later), C#, MVC, WCF, MS SQL Server.
- Strong in SDLC, Software API design, Unit testing, Deployment, Documentation.
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, LINQ, Entity framework, Web API for REST and SOAP web services, SQL Server.
- Hands on experience on Development tools: VSTS, TFS, SVN/Tortoise SVN, JIRA.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, NodeJS, AngularJS and ITSM domain will be added advantage.
- Exposure to build management and Test-Driven Development.
- Industry recognized professional certifications in .NET technologies is a definite plus.
- Interact with Project Manager and Technical Lead to understand/document project requirements.
- Build solid development framework for service components.
- Maintaining clear dependencies and modularity across the application.
- Testing own implementation via unit tests and user testing.
- Should have excellent spoken and written English.
#236, MicroPolis, 92/1A, Electronic City,
Phase I, Konappana Agrahara, Bengaluru – 560100.