Job Role: Software Engineer
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- BE/BTech in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Skilled in “C & C++” programming language and any (Python/TCL/Perl) scripting language
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Should be working on design, development, and testing of software for various product under Communication Business Unit.
- Should be helping in test automation and test suite creation
- work in collaboration with other design centers apart from team in Bangalore
- be willing to learn and adapt to new technology and products
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.microchip.com.