Website Micro Focus
Job Role: QA Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
That’s no easy task, but our software makes it possible. It bridges the gap between existing and emerging technologies, so customers can innovate faster, with less risk, as they navigate change. Everyone here—all of us around the globe who build, sell, and support our software—is committed to their success. Across the world, we work with over 40,000 companies—in fact, we are one of the largest software companies in the world.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and Test Automation of service technologies such as REST interface
- Knowledge of UNIX system environment, preferably CentOS
- Java and scripting for automation (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl)
- Developing automated test for APIs and systems that rely on the microservices and responsive web application
- Experience in automated testing tools/frameworks for Web Services and Linux platform
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platforms types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.