Website Micro Focus
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
We help organizations run and transform themselves in a constantly changing world. Micro Focus is a pure-play software company, meaning we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have. From the ground up, we are built to sell and support software. We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built-in. Our software solutions include Enterprise DevOps Hybrid IT Management, Security, Risk & Governance, and Predictive Analytics.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and Test Automation of service technologies such as REST interface
- Knowledge of UNIX system environment, preferably CentOS
- Java and scripting for automation (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl)
- Developing an automated test for APIs and systems that rely on the microservices and responsive web application
- Experience in automated testing tools/frameworks for Web Services and Linux platform
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platforms types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.