Website Micro Focus
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama Designs, develops, troubleshoot, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Work well with team members, Senior Developer, TL, SM, PO to come up with the best solutions and execute them efficiently
- Investigate, analyze and implement complex, scalable, and extensible functionalities
- Follow prevalent engineering practices, TDD, automation, etc
- Improve and innovate on product and execution
- Own and implement user stories independently while also contributing as a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong programming and coding skills
- Knowledge of Core Java concepts and hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 1-3 years of experience.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.