Website Micro Focus
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
That’s no easy task, but our software makes it possible. It bridges the gap between existing and emerging technologies, so customers can innovate faster, with less risk, as they navigate change. Everyone here—all of us around the globe who build, sell, and support our software—is committed to their success.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines the coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Using software systems design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including the execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.