Website Micro Focus
Job Location: Bangalore
Micro Focus is a pure-play software company, meaning we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have. From the ground up, we are built to sell and support software. We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built-in. Our software solutions include Enterprise DevOps Hybrid IT Management, Security, Risk & Governance, and Predictive Analytics.
- Designs develop, troubleshoots and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers.
- The Vertica DevOps team seeks engineers to further enhance the automated systems that facilitate the development of our Big Data Analytics Platform.
- In this role, you will design and implement improvements to internal systems using cutting-edge techniques and tools.
- Projects may include adding automated reporting to various script frameworks, building monitoring tools that observe testing progress and product health, developing centralized job scheduler systems to efficiently run tests, building log analysis tools to reduce manual inspection, and others.
- Bash & Python scripting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Integration and maintenance of automated tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Configuration software: Ansible
- Programmatic experience with AWS or GCP storage & machine images
- Experience on various Linux distributions
- Docker management and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with simple RESTful systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.