Website Micro Focus
Job Role: Software Engineer
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama. Micro Focus is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can be themselves, have equal opportunities, and can perform at their best. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will be treated equally without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
- Product development experience with C and C++.
- Exposure to scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Exposure to socket programming, inter-process communication (IPC).
- Experience in building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with standard development tools (source control, IDE, unit test, etc.).
- Experience in building large scale and highly distributed applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
- Experience with Install Shield.
- Experience developing with Java / Angular / C#.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (SAFE).
- Experience with handling post release customer incidents.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.